GLIDEWIRE ADVANTAGE® Peripheral Guidewires
Fewer Exchanges by Design
GLIDEWIRE ADVANTAGE® Guidewire provides an optimal combination of durability, maneuverability, crossability and device support to reach and cross the target lesion.
ACCESS AND CROSS
- 25 cm distal portion features original GLIDEWIRE® Guidewire construction with TERUMO Glide Technology™ hydrophilic coating
- Leading GLIDEWIRE® Guidewire performance for lesion access
DELIVER THE INTERVENTIONAL DEVICE
- Unique spiral PTFE coating and stiffer nitinol core provide tactile feel and support for device placement
MAINTAIN ACCESS THROUGHOUT THE PROCEDURE
- The GLIDEWIRE ADVANTAGE® nitinol fusion joint connects standard GLIDEWIRE® to a stiffer proximal nitinol core for excellent torque transfer, steerability, and device support
- Designed to minimize the need for multiple wire exchanges
FULL RANGE OF PERIPHERAL PLATFORMS AVAILABLE
0.014”, 0.018”, and 0.035”
GLIDEWIRE ADVANTAGE® Guidewire
|PRODUCT CODE||DIAMETER||TOTAL LENGTH||FLEXIBLE TIP LENGTH||TIP SHAPE|
RX ONLY. Refer to the product labels and package insert for complete warnings, potential complications, and instructions for use.