PINNACLE PRECISION ACCESS SYSTEM® Sheath
Help achieve smooth atraumatic vascular access through calcified or scarred arteries1
The unique design supports the lowest sheath penetration to minimize the size of the femoral access site.2
Competitive sheath requires 77% higher insertion force than Total Integrated Fit (TIF) technology2
- Tapered needle enables transitions from 21G tip to 19G shaft for better blood return
- Back bevel cuts help to facilitate a straighter entry1
- Greater rail strength to prevent buckling with the only 0.021” wire on the market2
- Seamless guidewire-to-dilator and dilator-to-sheath transition for challenging access situations2
- Highly flexible design resists kinking and helps reduce complications2
PINNACLE PRECISION ACCESS SYSTEM Product SKUs
|Product Code||Sheath Size (Fr)||Wire||Needle|
|70-4135||4 Stiff*||Stainless Steel||Echogenic|
|70-5135||5 Stiff*||Stainless Steel||Echogenic|
RX ONLY. Refer to the product labels and package insert for complete warnings, precautions, potential complications, and instructions for use
- Data on file. MAK Design Verification Report #20110024 5/23/11.
- Data on file. Pinnacle Precision Access System Competitor Evaluation Report #20170018.