Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics - TCT
WE LOOK FORWARD TO PARTICIPATING WITH YOU AT TCT CONNECT 2020!
Mark your calendar to join your colleagues and Terumo Interventional Systems in participating in the TCT Connect 2020 held October 14-18. As part of your experience, we invite you to join us for virtual e-learning sessions across the field of interventional cardiology.
Transradial for Peripheral Interventions
Thursday, October 15, 2020
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Why radial access for peripheral interventions, what is driving the switch from femoral?
- Best practices and considerations for successful radial access, including available devices.
- Considerations when choosing patient, access strategies, and when not to go radial.
Dr. Ankur Lodha, M.D.
Interventional Cardiologist, Cardiovascular Institute of the South
Dr. Amit Srivastava, M.D., F.A.C.C.
Interventional Cardiologist, Bay Area Heart Center
Same-Day Discharge, if Not Now, When?
Friday, October 16, 2020
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Interactive panel discussion.
- COVID has heightened concerns regarding potential exposure and thus patients are now hesitant to spend any more time in the hospital than is necessary.
- Our panelists will discuss their journey, strategy and utility of same-day discharge and its impact in their local, regional and national programs
Ronald Caputo, MD, FACC, FSCAI – Moderator and panelist
Interventional Cardiologist, Levine Heart and Wellness, Naples, FL
Mamas A. Mamas, MD, FRCP, FSCAI – panelist
Professor of Cardiology, Keele University, Staffordshire, England
Mary Osborne, RN, MBA, MSN, CPHQ – panelist
System Director National Cardiovascular Service Line for Common Spirit Health, Lexington, KY
David Wohns, MD – panelist
Chief of Cardiology Spectrum Health Medical Group, Grand Rapids, MI
The Power of Big Data for PCI in Bifurcation Treatment Practice
Saturday, October 17, 2020
7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
- Review cases with bifurcation lesions, Medina class 1.1.1, will discuss lesions/vessel morphology and treatment strategy, including provisional stenting with one and two stent techniques; and frequency of changing initial strategy and key considerations.
- How to optimize bifurcation technique: What have we learned from 4,395 patients with bifurcation lesions treated with contemporary DES? Look at the value of large, real-world data for PCI practice, the penetration of radial access and expedited and same day discharge in complex PCIs worldwide.
Juan Granada, MD
President & CEO
Cardiovascular Research Foundation
Columbia University Medical Center, New York
Goran Stankovic, MD,
Professor of Cardiology, University of Belgrade, School of Medicine
Director, Institute for Cardiology
Clinical Center of Serbia, Serbia
Bernard Chevalier, MD
Ramsay Générale de Santé, Institut Cardiovasculaire Paris Sud, Massy, France
George Dangas, MD
Professor of Medicine & Surgery Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Cardiovascular Institute, Mount Sinai Medical, New York
We look forward to joining you and your colleagues during this virtual meeting!