Vascular Interventional Advances (VIVA)
Mark your calendar to join your colleagues and Terumo Interventional Systems at the Vascular Interventional Advances (VIVA) Conference, from November 5-7 in Las Vegas, NV.
During your stay, visit us at Booth #318 to engage in expert clinical discussion, learn about procedural solutions, view product displays, and more during the following times:
Tuesday, November 5: 7:30 am – 5:15 pm
Wednesday, November 6: 7:30 am – 5:15 pm
Thursday, November 7: 7:30 am – 12:00 pm
This year, be certain to join us in our booth to engage in an interactive clinical discussion with Dr. Amit Srivastava, MD, FACC, FABVM:
DATE: Tuesday, November 5, 2019
TIME: 10:15 AM – 10:45 AM
LOCATION: Terumo Booth #318
Dr. Srivastava will be discussing his experiences with R2P™ (Radial to Peripheral), the first and only portfolio of longer-length devices designed for peripheral procedures.1
During discussion, you will learn about the following topics:
- Information about new technologies for treatment of PAD
- Review of best practices related to lab setup and device selection
- Case planning and patient considerations
1. Data on file.
Dr. Amit Srivastava, MD, FACC
Bay Area Heart Center
St. Petersburg, FL
In addition to the Meet the Expert discussion, we invite you to join us for a hands-on opportunity to practice tibiopedal access and intervention technique on cadaveric specimens.
DATE: Wednesday, November 6, 2019
LOCATION: Wynn Las Vegas Hotel
ROOM: Margaux I
TIME: 10:45 AM – 12:00 PM
TIME: 2:15 PM – 4:00 PM
During this hands-on session, you will:
- Understand the anatomic location of vascular access sites in the lower extremity
- Apply real-time 2D ultrasound imaging to identify alternate access sites
- Perform ultrasound-guided vascular access in cadaveric limbs with expert proctors
Pre-registration is not required; however, early arrival is recommended.